Our Quality policy
We place Quality at the heart of our organization and our client projects (ISO 9001: 2015 certification). To address environmental and compliance concerns, we have also moved towards ISO 14001. This certification grants Stolz-Miras extensive environmental management capabilities and meets our most demanding customers’ needs.
Our Quality control department guarantees:
- Material and feed metal traceability as well as PMI test control of the materials used,
- Welding procedures and qualifications,
- Internal controls (penetrant testing, radiography, endoscopy, dimensions, roughness, ferrite rate, customer FAT tests),
- Definition of manufacturing and Quality data to be recorded.
Our Quality department is responsible for the implementation of the Quality Assurance Plan across every phase of a project, and notably:
- Control of documents and customer data,
- Compliance with standards and recommendations,
- Implementation and monitoring of Quality plans, procedures and instructions,
- Control and monitoring of welding steps,
- Audit and monitoring of the quality of contractors’ services,
- Monitoring of non-conformities and management of corrective actions.
Our Project Quality plan
Our products and installations are subject to an exhaustive project documentary procedure allowing our customers to accurately monitor their projects. The objectives are :
- Indicate all the means implemented to meet the customer’s requirements,
- Identify all the project stakeholders and define their responsibilities,
- Indicate procedures to stakeholders. We provide all the necessary documentation and required by the French nuclear industry.